Membership Information, Benefits
- NEW! Durango Botanic Gardens (DBG) recently joined the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program which offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 320 gardens throughout North America. Visit their website at www.ahsgardening.org/rap.
- Exclusive invitation to Horticultural Programs
- E-mail announcement of Events and Workshops
- Discounted cost for most Workshops, Events and Programs
- Exclusive 10% Discounts with your membership card at the following:
AJ's Greenhouse, Botanical Concepts Garden Center, Cliffrose Garden Center, Durango Nursery & Supply, Four Seasons Greenhouse, High Plains Nursery, Native Roots Garden Center, Passion Flower Bouquet Farm, and San Juan Nurseries
- Check often for newly added friends of DBG for those discounts!
- Be part of an organization making a difference in your community.
- Make new friends who have the same interests as you.
- By supporting us through membership you enable us to do scientific reporting as a test garden for Plant Select; you can be part of this reporting process. You will have increased knowledge and gardening abilities.
- You will have access to the latest and greatest in horticulture news via our blogs and other communications.
- Docents (Trained Volunteers) have additional special benefits.
We offer a variety of membership options
We offer a variety of membership levels, including individual and family memberships as well as the opportunity for automatic renewals.
Click HERE to choose and pay for your membership level
Upon payment you will receive an email when you join with instructions on printing your membership card. Your membership card is required to claim your discounts at participating nurseries. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. THANK YOU! Your membership supports our mission to build great public gardens!